Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ugh!

Why did I cast another thing on? Especially a charted something, when I was distracted? (Ignore the bad photo - it's dark and gloomy here. And cold, did I mention cold?) I decided I needed to start those Endpaper Mitts while I was watching my FAVORITE Buffy speech. I messed up the pattern, on one segment. I even circled it for you. It sticks out way worse in person than on this picture, trust me.


Mitten





(My favorite Buffy speech is when she is telling the Watchers in Season 5 that there will be no review. "I've had a lot of people talking at me the last few days. Everyone just lining up to tell me how unimportant I am. And I've finally figured out why. Power. I have it. They don't. This bothers them." Best. Speech. Ever. (And I enjoy the sword throwing too.))

Also, nurses: I have some scrubs for sale. You can see them on my Flickr acct. Also I have a Bose stethoscope for sell for $50. It's actually the DRG with Bose acoustics. I'll include some antimicrobial covers.

One more knitting thing: most informative blog ever: TechKnitter. You must read her stuff - great info and illustrations.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww. That's too bad about about the pattern. But I totally understand getting distracted by Buffy. Who can blame you?

CTJen said...

Bummer about the mitts, but that was a good Buffy speech! Hee.

divadea said...

That truly is a most excellent Buffy speech :)

Tangled Yoke - Sleeves Are Finally Done « i wish i were buffy said...

[...] also been thinking about my mistake mitten, and I believe it should be knitted on size 3 needles anyway… so I do plan to rip it all out [...]