Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tangled Yoke - Sleeves Are Finally Done

I finally finished living in the sleeve hell of Tangled Yoke. If this cardigan doesn't turn out, I think I'll scream after all the work I've invested in just sleeves!


Tangled Yoke

I've also been thinking about my mistake mitten, and I believe it should be knitted on size 3 needles anyway... so I do plan to rip it all out and start over after all. But, I am tucking that away for a rainy day (and until I own size 3 Brittany needles).

My husband keeps complaining about how I have yarn for his socks, but I haven't started them. So, those may take priority over the Endpaper Mitts.

I got a phone call from my dad a few days ago when it got really cold. He wanted to let me know that the socks I made him for his birthday were on his feet and he might not take them off. I made them for him in April, and he had not worn them yet, saying he was waiting for it to be cold enough. Now, I think he quite enjoys hand knit wool socks in the dead of winter. :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That's funny about your dad and the socks. My Hubby says that he doesn't want more knit socks, but he won't stop wearing the ones he has! Just be prepared with the cable on the tangled yoke to take a while. The rows with the most cables took about an hour each! At least you're in the home stretch. :-)

CTJen said...

hooray for temerity! :-) and also for hand knit socks!!!

silencepainter said...

You are getting really close on your cardigan! I love the color

Krissy said...

I can't wait to see the finished cardigan. I bet you will wear it all the time. Great color too.

hoosier nurse said...

That cardigan is adorable.