Friday, January 11, 2008

Loopy Ewe Package!!

I received my first Loopy Ewe order today!! It was fast fast shipping. I ordered Tuesday (late I think) and it arrived today. The packaging was perfect and protective. She includes a hand written note. She also included some samples of Regia Bamboo and Silk, and a needle inventory card.

I ordered Hand Maiden Casbah sock, in Earth. This is for socks for hubby because he's been feeling left out of the sock love. I also ordered some Shibui Knits in Honey, which is gorgeous. The picture does it NO justice.


loopyeweyarn



I know what I plan on doing this weekend!

6 comments:

CTJen said...

isn't the loopy ewe awesome? I would definitely order from her again (and again and again, hah!). The yarn you picked out is lovely!

Michelle said...

Ooooh. pretty pretty!

Michelle said...

Ooooh. pretty pretty!

Grace said...

Wow! That Hand Maiden Casbah looks amazing! I'm off to go check it out... :)

J.P. said...

Shibui is prob my favorite sock yarn right now. I love the colors and it knits up like a dream! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!

Knittypants said...

Isn't the Casbah amazing! I just love how it feels. The color of the Shibui is great, I think I covet it.