Thursday, April 24, 2008

WIP... uhm... Thursday?

I see all those WIP Wednesdays, and I always think it's a good idea. But, it seems I'm always busy on Wednesdays!!

I have been knitting, and I do have proof!

I have one sock done of the Embossed Leaves sock from Favorite Socks by Interweave Press. I am almost to the heel of the second one.

Embossed Leaves Sock


I also started the Hemlock Ring. I started the beginning using Magic Loop method. I have to say ... Magic Loop isn't my favorite of methods, but with this project, it was a lifesaver.

Hemlock Ring Beginning


And it took forever to get pictures because Loverbunny kept bumping up against my arms and legs wanting attention.

loverbunny

9 comments:

sheepishone said...

i love embossed leaves in orange. they're just so perfectly autumnal.

how has your allergy been this week at work? better, i hope!

and geez, throw that cat a bone once in a while! Ü

Michelle said...

Those embossed leaves socks are gorgeous! I think the cat was just trying to tell you that. :-)

Emma said...

Love the sock! That is such a great pattern. Gorgeous.

Krissy said...

Great sock. I love the color. I think the cat would like a pair.

Knitterella said...

Love that sock and the color is great! Looking forward to watching your progress on Hemlock Ring. That will bw beautiful!

Karen said...

Mmmm hmmmm, that's why I only manage to do WIP Wed. every few months - I just can't seem to get my act together to do things on a schedule!!

Your Embossed Leaf is so pretty - I love that colorway. And Hemlock Ring - wow, it always looks so impressive to me. That's it - I'm going to buy the yarn and make one too.

silencepainter said...

Oh I love your sock, I can't wait to see when they are both finished!

rkray3 said...

BEAUTIFUL socks!! I've looked at that pattern - I may have to try it soon. What is that yarn? I love the color!

J.P. said...

I love that sock! Very cool..