Friday, April 04, 2008

Charity Knitting

I finished up a baby hat for charity. They are taking them up at the Yarn Harlot event I'm going to tomorrow. When I finished, my husband said "But you didn't add cutsey stuff to it!" I didn't because I wanted it to be gender-neutral. That's why I picked this celery green, too. I want it to go to whatever gender needs it.

This is the Simple Baby Hat from Itty-Bitty hats by Susan B. Anderson. It's in Rowan Handknit Cotton, which is my favorite cotton yarn. It's fun to work with.


Simple Baby Hat



We had our leak fixed in our front porch roof, and it's a good thing. It's raining and raining and raining....

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute. What a great idea to keep it gender-neutral so any baby in need can wear it.

silencepainter said...

It is cute even without cutesy stuff!

Have fun tomorrow!

CTJen said...

Lovely hat! Enjoy the thing tomorrow. :-)

Krissy said...

I love the green. It's so cute. I'm certain who's ever little head it finds it way on will love it.