Monday, July 30, 2007

Knitting Rambles

I am dreaming about knitting.

Maybe that's a sign of going crazy?

Also, my mom came to visit. I had one Monkey done. I had originally thought they would be for her until I saw how the yarn striped up. I didn't think it was her style. Apparently, I was wrong. She grabbed the sock up, tried it on, and exclaimed how cute it was. And the monkey flap wasn't too big on her. It fit her just right! I think I definitely have weird ankles now! I said, "Mom, where in the world would you wear those?" "To work!" she said. So, I guess she'll get them after all.

2 comments:

Knitterella said...

If your crazy, than so am I!!!

Glad the socks were such a hit with your mom!
Jill

Emily said...

Isn't that funny how the people you know and love best can be so unexpected sometimes?!