Friday, July 20, 2007

My Knitty Secret Pal!!






I got a package from my Knitty SP today!!! I got a Vogue Knitting magazine, which already has many projects on my "to do" list. Wonderful tea and chocolate. mmmmm! Two skeins of Karaoke yarn from Southwest Trading Co, which I am so totally excited to try! I have already been on Ravelry, searching for pattern ideas. Row counters (I only had one, and was so desperate for more!!), scissors, pins, and measuring tapes, some bags to hold my skeins (this is great for fair isle work - that's how I keep it from tangling), a book called the "Homeowners Headache Solver" (did I need that or what?!).....all in such a cute cute strawberry bag. I can tell my SP did some snooping and stalking on me! My SP is wonderful!!!! :)

2 comments:

Knitterella said...

Wow! That is quite the bag of knitty goodies! :)

Jill

Court Jester said...

Hee, Hee, Hee....glad you liked it. I've already started plotting more goodness.