Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FO: Pea Pod Baby Sweater







I finally finished the Pea Pod Baby Sweater. It's my first completed sweater, even though it is baby sized. Here you see pins in it - I gave it a wash before I plan to send it, and I just lightly stuck some pins in it while it dried... I am sending it to my husband's cousin.

Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, Knit Picks Size 5 Circular Needles (I knit flat with circs...) Took just barely 3 skeins.

It is not perfect, and I had a lot to learn in this - I had never seamed anything together before. I am pretty happy with the outcome, though. It's very cute, and I would knit this again.  I enjoyed the lace panel, and I think it makes the sweater just perfect.

6 comments:

adrienne said...

So cute!!!!

fidget said...

I LOVE it! !

jess said...

OMG that is awesome! It's the perfect color and absolutely adorable.

Gina said...

That is adorable to the EXTREME!

hoosier student nurse said...

Adorable. Do not DARE point out flaws because that is the cutest sweater and the baby is going to be the best dressed baby ever!

Knitterella said...

It's just beautiful! Great job! I love it!
Jill