Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wallpaper Stripping








I haven't been blogging because I was on call all last weekend, worked overtime during the week, and then my mom came up this weekend. I've been busy.....

This afternoon I was stripping wallpaper and found written on the plaster...... this! JD Bryant, December, Feb 1906. This was in an upstairs bedroom. I had to take a photo and share it. I keep wondering who this man was, what was he doing, working on the house? And why did he feel the need to name and date the plaster? Did he do the plaster work? So very interesting.

Oh, and one knitting note... I bought Mason-Dixon knitting this weekend, and it's such a blast. It's so hilarious, and I love it!

1 comment:

hoosier student nurse said...

That is so cool. You should be on "If These Walls Could Talk" on HGTV!