Thursday, September 27, 2007

*sigh*

I have poison ivy for the second time this summer.  My husband managed to get it and bring it on into the house.  I even took a round a prednisone and it did nothing for it.  I still itch.

Also, I hurt my arm.  I asked one of the docs today at work about it, and he said I really needed to REST it.  I am a knitter - I can't rest my arm!  Plus, I'm mid-room of stripped wallpaper!!!  So, yes, I'm supposed to be RESTING my hand.  ugh.

I haven't felt too great this week.  I'm going to go watch The Office knitty-less... how sad.

2 comments:

Court Jester said...

Oh no - take it easy on yourself. I know resting is HARD to do, but it will be better in the long run. and I need to listen to this advise myself.

Maybe a small day brightener - your final SP9 Package [from little ole me] is going out in the mail today!

Your's
Court Jester

hoosier student nurse said...

Boy, when it rains, it pours! At least you got one good hour of "The Office" rest in? What did you think about the kitty in the freezer? SO FUNNY!!