Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My new blog home.

I switched over!! As time goes on, I hope to customize the site a little more. Wordpress seems to have a lot more to offer.

I guess I'll start off by updating on my knitting progress.

I currently have on my needles:

Brea, a free pattern from Berroco. I think this pattern is genius. It's simple enough to do anywhere, but complex enough to keep your attention.

Better Than Booties, a free Interweave Knits pattern. However, I have to admit this is giving me fits. Not the pattern, but me. Size zero needles are hard for me, obviously. It may not get a match.. I hate to say it.

Baby Socks

I got my package from Jimmy Beans Wool the other day, and they have great customer service.  Very quick delivery.Jimmy Beans Order

Well, I'm off to a good start, I guess.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Much happiness in your new bloggy home. :) I've only knit with size 0 needles once myself, and I had a very hard time with them too. As it turned out, the sock was coming out too small, so it got frogged!! Someday maybe I'll try them again, but not any time soon!!