Thursday, May 24, 2007

FO: Inca Snowflake Hat

Mine doesn't have snowflakes, but it's finished!! Thought I'd post now because I work the next four days and I won't have time for much else.

incahatfinish.jpg


 


 


incahatfinish2.jpg


Pattern: Inca Snowflake Hat from itty-bitty hats by Susan B. Anderson

Yarn: Noro Kureyon #95, and I honestly can't remember what the white yarn is. If I find my ball band, I'll update.

Needles: US #7 16 inch circular A Japanese Bamboo circ needle that I have no idea the name of.

This was such a fun knit!

3 comments:

Batty said...

Oooh, I like it! It's colorful, and it's one of the few pom pom hats I like. Very nice.

bufanditas said...

I'll have to keep my eye out for that colorway!! The hat came out great.

Jill said...

Great hat! I need to try that one, as you know, I love Itty-Bitty Hats too!

The yarn in wonderful!