Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finally - a finished project!

I present my dad's socks! I really love these socks, and was tempted to steal them. My first actual PAIR of socks!! (My pictures never do anything justice, either)



Brittany Birch #2 needles, Claudia Handpainted Yarn (Bootcamp), and it took FOREVER. I used the pattern for Garter Rib Socks from Sensational Knitted Socks.

As of tonight, I will have worked the last 5 out of 6 nights. I switched a day with someone because I will go home to see my parents this weekend. My mom had surgery on her shoulder. Torn rotator cuff and some bone spurs. I hopefully can help cook and do things around the house.

I have not seen the latest Heroes and it is making me crazy! I hear it was excellent. I've got it downloading on iTunes now. I know I can watch it for free off NBC website, but our internet connection has been really bad the last few days and it won't play correctly.

No comments: