Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rip Rip Rip

I just started a new project and have already ripped it out. I always pick things they are probably above my level, but I *hate* dishcloths. And I'm a sink or swim kind of girl.

I got my provisional license today. It made my stomach turn a little bit. I'm very excited about it, but you also realize what a big responsibility you have taken on. I start on Monday. First two weeks are classes.

Also, another kitty milestone with Loverbunny. He actually let me trim his claws yesterday. I couldn't believe it!!! Now if Miss Molly would just let me trim hers......

1 comment:

hoosier nurse said...

All but one of my cats have been awesome about the nail trimming thing, and they've all been great at using the kitty condo for scratching, but the one who wouldn't go for the trim would stalk my dog and do a "slash and run". I mean, that dog was BLEEDING. After about the millionth time, I had to have her front declawed. Didn't stop her from trying to get Yoda and Sammy, but a lot less bleeding. She's the same cat who, when I went to pick her up at the vet, the tech (with leather gloves that came up to her shoulders) asked me if I would get her out of the cage. I told her she was nuts if she thought I was sticking my hand in that cage. It took three techs, one pair of gloves, and two blankets to get her in her crate. When we got home, she just pranced out like everything was right with the world. She's a pill.