Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bad Mood Tuesday

I am irritable today.... I don't know why really. I need to snap out of it.

I was looking on flickr, and I found something that irks me. This girl had awesome pictures, and had the same camera I have. When I take pictures, they look like crap. I've been blaming the camera, but I guess it's just me. I don't know how to work my Canon Powershot.

Also, I watched the Today show today because I've been up since 5:30. (Night shifts are screwing with my head)... and can Al Roker be more annoying and rude?! Gah.

Wish I had prettier pictures of my sock, but alas, I can't work my camera obviously.

Oh well -- let's talk about something fun. Heroes! Does anyone else love love love this show as much as I do??? When I woke up at 5:30 this morning, I didn't want to wake my husband... so I thought of all the similarities that Heroes has with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (Buffy still remains the best show ever made.)

1. It has a cheerleader who is very popular. She finds out she has a gift, and becomes very unpopular.
2. Great script. Great one-liners....
3. The sidekicks/friends don't all have superpowers. Sometimes, the best heroes are the loyal ones with no special gift.
4. It shares an actor. Leonard Roberts. He is D.L. Hawkins in Heroes, a man who can sink into walls and pass through things. In Buffy, he was Forrest, one of the guys in the Initiative.

I actually had more thought out, but I forgot them since this morning. Anyway, Heroes is my favorite new show. Save the Cheerleader. Save the World.

Ok, I am going to quit wasting time and go knit or do something productive.

No comments: