Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun with Tagging

Michelle tagged me, so here we go~!

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 19 years old, working on my art degree. I was having lots of fun. Age 19 was good to me.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

Go to work, ... uhm, that's all. Actually I'm feeling kind of bad today, so just getting through the workday was a good thing, and that's all I needed to do. My husband's making my dinner.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Oh, I love anything chocolate. I had a delicious chocolate hot fudge cake with vanilla ice cream today. They gave it out at our staff meeting ( I didn't go to the meeting because I was in the PACU working, but someone brought me some). I also have a secret sickness of loving Stove Top stuffing. I freaking love Stove Top, and I would pick it over sweets most days. My husband thinks it's a frightening part of my personality.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I'd finish restoring my house. I also have a desire to work with AIDS patients (particularly children) in Africa, so I'd go do that and wouldn't need to worry about getting paid.

5) Places I have lived:

I've always lived in KY - grew up in Eastern KY, but now live in Central KY. I studied abroad in China, but I guess that doesn't count as a residence.

5 peeps I want to know more about: CTJen, Rachel, sheepishone, FreeRangeKnitter, and MostlySelfTaughtKnitter.

I have been knitting (slowly).  Still working on the Hemlock Ring.  I'm still not sure about what sweater I want to make. I've narrowed it down to three.  The Caitlin Pullover by Pam Allen, Apres Surf Hoodie from Interweave Summer 08 (look at Michelle's GORGEOUS version!!), and the Tweedy Aran Cardigan by Norah Gaughn.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Stovetop Stuffing IS pretty yummy. I'd still take a cookie over it though. I lived in Pittsburgh for a month with my Grandmother, but I didn't count it either. And thanks for the compliment on the hoodie! :-)

sheepishone said...

all three of those patterns are on my queue. i've never done any colorwork, though, so caitlin's pretty far down the list. knitswreck has a WIP of caitlin that i love...

there is something about stove top that just reminds me of thanksgiving, but that's completely weird because my mom always made a homemade stuffing. but mmm... stove top.

i'll play along with your tagging -- soon!

hope tomorrow's a better day for you. maybe bring some stove top to work for lunch?!? ;-)

Karen said...

Fun meme!!! I'll get my answers posted some time next week. :)

Krissy said...

I was more being funny than not understanding. I have a weird sense of humor like that. You know, kinda sarcastic but hard to tell. I had a lot of fun doing it and love ready what others are writing.

sheepishone said...

i posted my meme, and linked it to you.
have a great week.