Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fiber Arts Guild

My Fiber Arts Guild had a table display up today at something held at the county extension office. So much talent!



displayfiberarts 006


displayfiberarts 007


displayfiberarts 001



The quilters also had a beautiful display.



displayfiberarts 008



Now, I have to go organize and do some more planning. I'll be participating in the World's Longest Yard sale this year, as I live directly on this road. It's the first of August and I already have boxes of things to sale.  I think I'll go ahead and price some and pack them up in labeled boxes or I'll be overwhelmed come August.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's some nice stuff. There are very talented people all over the place. I love yard sales! Seeing things you don't want anymore go away while the wad of bills in your hand grows. So satisfying! :-)

Krissy said...

That yard sale looks wild. Makes you wonder how something like that got started.