Thursday, February 14, 2008

From tornado to ice...

Between the tornado, the recent ice storm, and other un-fun events, I have been down in the dumps. Not knitting dumps, just dumps in general.

I have been knitting and buying yarn. To keep my spirits up, of course. I bought 2 skeins of Rowan Handknit Cotton. Any guesses on what I started? (Hint: pink and black) The Tangled Yoke does continue on, of course, but I have limited myself to 1-2 rows a work night. I get tired and mess up, so if I feel tired, I don't knit on it.

I did take some pictures of Tangled Yoke in progress tonight, but they were so dark, you couldn't make anything out. I will attempt to take some other pictures I can share in the near future.

Molly says "Geez, you are boring!" (Sorry, Molly, your owner has to work to buy you premium cat food since you are so picky.)
Molly

4 comments:

CTJen said...

Hang in there! February will be over soon!

Michelle said...

Molly looks so worth it though! I totally get how you feel. I turned on all the lights I could yesterday, in the middle of the day, to try and feel better. At least I see some sunlight today. Sigh. We're almost to Spring!

silencepainter said...

The ice storm really sucked, and I hear on the news we have more coming. :(

Hang in there, it cant last too much longer!

Anita said...

I am in total agreement with you. What a month - tornadoes, flooding, snow. Weird. And I am buying yarn as well. I think it is the treat we need. Have a great day.