Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Pea Pod Hat and Swollen Feet

My feet are swollen!! It makes me not want to work on any socks. It's just so disappointing when my ankles are so huge! I've had many suggestions on Ravelry, since I can't try on the socks, and they were good ones. It was to get sock blockers to test for size, use other handknit socks for reference, use a friend of mine who has a foot my size.... So maybe I will finish the beautiful Cookie A's I started.

I've been itching to work on something lace lately, but can't decide on what exactly.

And here is another hat I finished for the baby. It's also a Susan B. Anderson pattern, bought from her website. It's just adorable, and not nearly as fiddly as you think. I used Tahki Cotton Classic yarn. I did it in the newborn size.

Pea pod baby hat



Ok, that's it for baby hats.....  for now.  :)

1 comment:

krissy said...

I think that this hat is absolutely darling. I love the color combo.