Sunday, October 21, 2007

My toilet works!

I have two working toilets. The plumber came yesterday! Still no shower, as we need to order it special. I have been cleaning this upstairs bathroom today and my hands are dry and icky. Lots of bleach. (I hate the idea of germs.)  So, I can actually flush our toilet upstairs without showering the butler's pantry downstairs.

Today is my 6th wedding anniversary. We went to Louisville yesterday to the Speed Art Museum and attended a forum on The Kentucky Sugar Chest. After that, we went to Ramsi's Cafe on the World for lunch. Then to a knitting shop where I bought some double pointed needles for my Tangled Yoke sleeves. Then, on to the bookstore and some ice cream. It was a nice day.

Well, I'll get back to cleaning the bathroom now. It's going to take several scrubbing attempts.

1 comment:

hoosier student nurse said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like a GREAT day. Congrats on the toilet. Isn't it wonderful to not have to go downstairs?