Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Secret Knitty Pal





I got my final package today from my Knitty SP9, who turned out to be maddogknitting!

The pink folder in the back contains the coolest idea - a knitting journal that she started with my Short Row hat! It's divided into different sections - current projects, in the queue, a place for sketches, a place for yarns.

I also got some green tea that comes in a cool tin. Some olive oil bar soap, which smells delicious. A red point protector. Rosemary from her garden (this woman can seriously garden, she sent me a cd with some garden pics on it and they are beautiful). And some wash for delicates and woolens. A sheep tape measure (love it!). A sweet guardian angel to hang in my car. And yarny goodness - Lorna's Laces in the most beautiful colorway!

This was my first secret pal exchange, and it was so much fun. I had the *best* pal!

No comments: