Tuesday, June 26, 2007

If you have nothing nice to say....

I've been feeling down lately, so I haven't blogged anything.  You know, the whole if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all kind of thing.

Still working on my pea pod sweater.  I'm close to finishing the body, and will be starting on the sleeves soon.  I'm thinking about the socks I am going to make my mom... thinking maybe the  monkey socks would be good with the safari Lorna's Laces I got.

One of my friends was in from California last night, and we went out to dinner, then she came over.  The first thing she said was that she couldn't wait to see Amos.  It was sad... I had to tell her he passed away in December.  He was such a good kitty, everyone liked him.

Maybe next time I blog, I'll have something more exciting to say.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's sad to hear you are feeling down. I hope things start looking up for you. Sorry you miss your kitty :(