Friday, March 23, 2007

Major Stress

I am under some stress today.

Yesterday was my NCLEX. I have no idea how I did. I keep running through my head what the heck I'm going to do if I failed.

After the test, I needed some comfort. So, I found it at the yarn shop. I bought the book, Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. I also bought some beautiful Claudia Handpainted Yarn called "Bootcamp". It is black with bits of green and burnt orange. Absolutely beautiful. I am planning to make my dad socks for his birthday, but since I'm a slow knitter, who knows if I will finish them. My mom said "Oh well, if you don't, then there is always Christmas." Ever optimistic mom.

Quick note on my house restoration. My husband read that while many people think homes in the Victorian era had mostly crimson for their dining rooms, that really they often used green. So, I'm in search of what shade of green because the tile in the dining room, in fact, is white with green flecks. And I'd prefer green. Any experts out there on Victorian era decorating?

Well, I am off to watch Martha. Have I mentioned how much I love Martha?

No comments: