Wednesday, March 14, 2007


I finished a sleeve of Wicked. I really am knitting on her, even if it doesn't seem so.

The mantle is still coming along. Now that it has been warmer, we've been using SoyGel to strip it. We can open the doors and get some circulation. SoyGel doesn't have a strong smell, but I am not into stripping any paint without circulation of air. We've had to use dental picks to get in and around the decoration on the wood.

Well, if you don't hear from me again, my NCLEX is next week. I haven't been studying like I should because I am so sick of books and tests .... So, I need to get it into gear and do some practice questions or something. Please, please, please, let me pass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been a nurse for almost 17 years. When I took the NCLEX back in the day all I did was take practice tests, grade myself and then go back and read why the wrong answers were wrong. Also, I took it on paper, but one thing you can do even on the computer is scroll through questions until you find one that you know and start there. It is very disheartening to start answering questions that you have no idea about (for me, peritoneal dialysis) and it increases your anxiety level.

Wendy, R.N. said...

Best of luck to you. I know how you feel. I don't have my test date yet, but I know that I have to keep studying, or else I will completely lose the desire to open any book.


W. :)

hoosier nurse said...

I can't wait to hear what you thought about it. I just keep telling myself that if my idiot ex husband passed it, I can.