Monday, October 13, 2008

I need better pictures.

One of the reason I get tired of blogging is my picture quality. I am only home it seems when it's starting to get dark, and I have no natural light... plus, my skills just aren't that great. Then I see blogs with pictures that look so professional and perfect!!

I need better pictures. Maybe I should make a light box for yarn pictures?

I got my first Sundara Yarn from the Seasons Collection! I picked the "spring" season, and I received such a beautiful skein of sock yarn called "Beach Glass". It's perfect.

Sundara Yarn Seasons


I also bought 2 skeins of laceweight Malabrigo on my way home from seeing my mom after her surgery.

I also picked my Swallowtail back up, after encouragement from the Stash and Burn group on Ravelry. Luckily, there was a lifeline in it so I could rip back to the beginning of a chart. My swallowtail isn't hard, I just got distracted and forgot where I was..... Though, I'm already thinking about another swallowtail. I won't put the next one down mid-way.

I love lace, but lately I haven't had the mind for it. I feel like I'm getting ready to implode. I'm being pulled in so many different directions, and when I get home at night I just feel ready for bed and nothing else. I have two weddings coming up - I'm in one and my husband's in the other. With those comes showers, one of which I'm throwing. My husband quit his job, and we are in the midst of setting up his office so he can go into private business. And our house - our house... always something going on here.

4 comments:

Monika said...

Lovely yarn!
My husband quit his job 2 years ago, and we set up a office for him; it's different. Hope you'll get quiet time for knitting soon.

Michelle said...

Oh dear. Sounds like you have quite a lot going on. At least you have that gorgeous beach glass yarn to look at.

Krissy said...

Beautiful yarn. I love the color of it.

Emma said...

Ok, I can't find your email address anywhere, but I want your sock yarn scraps! Email me.

Oh, and gorgeous Sundara (but of course). Hope your mom's feeling fine!