Sunday, August 12, 2007

FO: Reversible Stripes and Dots Hat

Finally finished!  I do love this little hat, but I don't think I'd make it again.  The dots took FOREVER (at least for me!).  However, I do think it'd look cute in a pink version.  Really cute....  My favorite detail is the little single crochet trim holding it together!

Pattern:  Reversible Stripes and Dots Hat from Itty-Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson

Yarn:  Rowan Denim, (Ecru, Tennessee, and Memphis colors)

dotstripehatfinished.jpg




dotstripehatfinished1.jpg

6 comments:

thea said...

that's sweet! worth the effort....

Crystal said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing!!

fidget said...

that would look utterly sweet in pink oo oo and sweet in a nice soft minty green too!

hoosier student nurse said...

So darn cute!!!! Love the little plaid look on the roll.

Knitterella said...

So cute! Great job! Love the Denim yarn for that. I bet that detailing took you longer than it did to knit the hat.

Sure looks great!
Jill

After dropping off the face of the earth…. « i wish i were buffy said...

[...] Susan B. Anderson’s Itty Bitty Hat book, and I used some Rowan Denim leftovers I had from my Reversible Stripes and Dots hat, also from her book! (If you love baby hats, you truly do need this book.)  I also picked up this [...]