Monday, January 02, 2012

Laundry room is coming along!

We are turning our butler's pantry into a laundry room.... When we moved in, we realized when you flush the upstairs toilet, it came with it's very own waterfall in this room!! *sigh* So, we had to rip out the ceiling to fix it.

Laundry room before

The ceiling stayed ripped out until just recently.... We redid all the plumbing finally, and now we are converting it into a laundry room so I don't have to go to the basement.



I will post a final picture when it's done. We still have chair railing, a few bead boards, and painting trim to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at

work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm

shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,


just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent site!
My site - asunder