Thursday, September 04, 2008

WIP: House stuff

I have given up on ever having a knitted FO! Things are just so hectic here lately. Between work, this house, and life... well... *sigh* I barely have time to sleep.

So here is a before:

Before skim coat1

Here is a now shot:

After skim coat1

This is the same room from this post.

Oh, and I do have some yarn happiness. I bought some Wollmeise off a Ravelry person and it should arrive this week. AND I got myself into the Sundara Yarn Club. The two yarns I wanted so badly! Yay!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It's amazing what white paint will do for a room. Though I'm sure you did more than just paint! I haven't looked at Sundara yarn in quite a while and I was surprised to see that she doesn't sell by the skein anymore. Crazy!

Krissy said...

It looks so much better without the wallpaper. I bet you can't wait to sit in the room, all set up, and just knit.

Karen said...

What a difference in that room!! It's going to be gorgeous when it's all done. You scored Wollmeise - wow, lucky girl!! :)