Sunday, November 18, 2007

Some works in progress

Ok, I've finally got some pictures of stuff in progress. Nothing that fantastic, but proof I've been knitting (at least some!).

The beginnings of a Pomatomus sock. This was after I ripped out three different patterns on vacations after I knit practically each sock. My husband was really rolling his eyes about that.


 



Pomotomus


A tangled yoke body. I've started on the first sleeve now.





Tangled Yoke body


I am off now to order a shower-tub attachment thing.   It attaches to the old claw-foot tubs so you can shower.  It's expensive, but I'm tired of not having one.   Hopefully, I'll have pretty pictures of that in a few weeks!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the Pomatomus sock - it looks great with that yarn. And the cardi is coming along nicely too. Where are you ordering the shower-tub thing from? The one on ours is so ugly!! Can't wait to see the pictures once the part comes in.