Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Back!!

Well, I am back to my blog. However, you will find that I plan to blog differently now.... not so much nursing school... more restoration things, and the daily adventures of the cats.

Restoration things? Yes, we moved into an 1890 Queen Anne that needs more work than you can possibly imagine.

Also, the cats? Why not? All four now live indoors since we've moved. It's turned into an amusing transition.

Amos was taken to the vet today, though. Poor baby isn't eating or drinking and seems to be gagging a lot. They think he ate something he wasn't supposed to and scratched his throat/irritated his stomach. He is on antibiotics. However, his fur is pink right now because he felt the need to get away while the nice vet was trying to administer it.

2 comments:

hoosier nurse said...

I missed you! I'm totally sick of nursing school myself, and since I have six indoor cats, I'm going to love your new blogging just as much. How excited are you about your new house? We live in an oldie too, and are now stripping the carpet and have found BEAUTIFUL hardwood floors. Post pictures. I'd love to see it. BTW, one of my babies (nobody will fess up) left a present for me under the dining room table. A dead mouse. Nice.

dog food sugar said...

Yay! I totally want to hear about that house! Screw that soul sucking nursing school stuff! Oops sorry about that.... I'm reverting to my own issues with it!

But seriously YAY to cats and houses.